…are specifically designed to help you with your lunches & dinners, and satisfy everyone in the family! Meals are made to order, hand-crafted, and vary every week. I use seasonal, locally available and organic ingredients whenever available, to recreate the family recipes that I grew up with and others that I have learned and discovered over the years. We feast with our eyes, much before we taste with our taste buds. And so, I present my food to entice all your senses.
How Does It Work?
- All meals are ready to eat and come with reheating instructions. They can be stored a few days in the fridge or frozen to enjoy at a later time.
- Portion sizes are indicated with each meal. As a general rule, a full portion serves 4 to 5 people and a half portion serves 2 people. I will be happy to accommodate any special requests you may have to suit the needs of your family. Please contact me at email@example.com
- New menus are posted online every Monday morning and you can make your selection by midnight on Friday. Order just one of the dishes, or all of them!
- Contactless Pick up: Wednesdays between 3 and 5 p.m. at “The Kitchen Space” 5750 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis 55410. Ample parking is available.
- Home delivery: Wednesdays between 3 and 5 p.m. Delivery charges are $10, $15 or $20 depending on location. We offer Free delivery in Edina and Linden Hills.
… procedures are in place to protect all of us from the COVID19. I operate from a small, private commercial kitchen with limited traffic. At most 3 to 4 people occupy the kitchen at the same time, and the kitchen is large enough to respect CDC guidelines. Cleaning and sanitary measures are strictly reinforced with extra sanitation of all surfaces and equipment.
Get the Weekly Menu Delivered To Your Mailbox!
Sign up below to receive the weekly menu straight in your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.