Do you strive to eat healthy, tasty and homemade dinners but you feel like you are running out of time or energy to cook after a long day at work or taking care of your family? Let me help you create balanced and satisfying meals that are ready when you most need them.
I will come over to your home and prepare an array of home-cooked meals based on your preferences, so that cooking healthy meals is one less thing to worry about on those busy weeknights. Enjoy the convenience of a “personal chef at home” who will do everything for you while you win your time back!
How Does It Work?
- At-home Consultation: During a free at-home consultation, we will assess your needs, tastes and dietary restrictions to create a personalized meal plan that will please everyone.
- Choose a “Cook Day”: We will choose a cook day (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly), to fit your schedule when I can come into your kitchen and cook your meals.
- Day of Cooking: On the chosen day, or night before, I will shop for all the ingredients needed. I will then come in during the day, cook your meals and fill up your fridge (or freezer, if need be) with a variety of delicious and fresh meals. After all meals are cooked, I will label them with storing, reheating, and serving tips, so that the meals are ready for you to warm up and serve. Of course, I promise to leave your kitchen spotless!
- Special requests: I will be happy to accommodate any special requests you may have to suit your family best. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are single, a working couple, or a busy family who enjoys the advantage of having fresh, homemade, ready-made meals prepared, we offer several meal options to suit your needs.
5 Entrees* X 4 Meals = 20 Meals
Great option for busy families, couples and singles who enjoy the convenience of having ready-made, home-cooked meals.
Works well for a family of four for 5 days or a family of two for 10 days.
$360 plus cost of groceries
3 Entrees* X 4 Meals = 12 Meals
Great alternative for those who need less help during the week or prefer more variety.
Works well for a family of four for 3 days or a family of two for 6 days.
$325 plus cost of groceries
- *An entree contains a protein and side of vegetable or grain, except in certain dishes where everything is combined into a complete, wholesome dish such as lasagnas, chili, shepherd pie, etc.
- Additional side dishes or desserts are $15.
- Meals can be prepared fresh or frozen for later, as per your preference.
- 100% refund if notice of cancellation is received at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to the cook day.
- 50% refund if notice of cancellation is received between 72 hours (3 days) and 48 hours (2 days) prior to the cook day.
- No refund if notice of cancellation is received within 48 hours (2 days) or less before the cook day.