Experience delicious French cuisine in the comfort of your own kitchen, while using your own equipment. As a French native, I will guide you step by step so that you can easily replicate what you’ve learned during the cooking class for your own meals.
I offer two hands-on cooking classes to learn the basics of French cuisine and create a gourmet meal from scratch. Whether you are interested in a 1-on-1 class or a memorable moment with friends and family, you can customize your experience by selecting the length of your session and the choice of dishes to be cooked. Click below for some inspiration! This is a non exhaustive list, so do let me know if you have other dishes in mind.
Classes are available for individuals to allow one-to-one instruction or you could choose to learn in a group (up to 6 participants).
Simply fill up a contact form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired dates and we will be in touch with you to finalize a personalized cooking lesson according to your preferences.
Due to the impact of the COVID19 our cooking classes are temporarily on hold or subject to various restrictions. Please check with us to see if we can accommodate your request.
A French Escapade
In this 2-hour class we will cook together an entrée, a side dish, and your choice of an appetizer or a dessert.
Private Class - 1 to 2 people: $120 per person Group Class - 3 to 6 people: $300 per session
A Journey in France
In this 3-hour class we will prepare a full menu! Choose one appetizer, an entree, a side dish, and a dessert.
Private Class - 1 to 2 people: $180 per person
Group Class - 3 to 6 people: $450 per session
Good to Know!
- After a free phone consultation, we will choose a menu which fits best your tastes, occasion and budget.
- Classes are available for a private instruction (1 or 2 participants) or for a group lesson, up to 6 participants.
- We will decide who does the grocery shopping. If you prefer that I gather the ingredients, a flat fee of $50 is applicable.
- Price of the class includes planning, hands-on instruction, and recipes. Ingredients are additional.
- Length of class is approximate and depending on your own cooking skills.