In the mood for a romantic dinner, celebrating your anniversary or valentine? Feel like gathering your friends around a gourmet dinner or some tasty hors d’oeuvres? Whether you’re hosting a staff party, celebrating a birthday, or planning a girls-night-out, create the perfect memorable event for your loved one, family, friends, or co-workers by bringing a French touch to your home. I will be delighted to take care of everything in your kitchen, and prepare a personalized and tasty dinner or a fun cocktail party!
- Over a free consultation, we will create a customized menu to match your wishes, tastes and budget. It’s a chance for you to choose your own adventure and create an intimate seated dinner for up to 12 guests. Get inspired here!
- Service includes menu planing, dinner preparation, and kitchen clean up.
- Price is $75 per hour plus the cost of ingredients. A typical dinner for 6 to 10 people requires approximately 2 hours of planning and 5 to 7 hours of preparation, cooking and cleaning.
- Grocery shopping is optional and is charged at $50 per hour. Depending on the ingredients needed, it varies between 1 to 2 hours.
- Service: I can organize catering professionals to serve at your event for $35 per hour per wait staff. This service is optional and recommended for parties of 10 or more.
- Wine not included. Dishes can be modified according to your dietary needs and allergies.
- Contact me today to set up your free consultation.
- I will help you select a variety of items from our menu, based on the number of guests and the length of your evening. For more tips to plan a successful cocktail party, click here.
- Items can be picked up from “The Kitchen Space” 5750 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis 55419; or delivered to your venue. $20 delivery fee is applicable.
- Buffet set up: I am happy to set up the buffet for you. 20% of the food cost fee applicable.
- Service: I can organize catering professionals to serve at your event for $35 per hour per wait staff.
- I take great pride in using high quality, in-season ingredients to hand-craft a selection of gourmet hors d’oeuvres. Hence some prices are subject to change due to seasonal availability of ingredients.
- In the interest of sustainability I try to use reusable glass containers and silverware. A small fee will be applied for any lost or broken items.
- If using disposable items, I always try my hardest to choose eco-friendly products.
- To see the menu, click below.
Contact Me for a Free Consultation
Terms & Conditions
- Minneapolis sales tax: 8.025% on food only.
- Orders must be placed at least 10 days before the event.
- A deposit of 50% of your total order is requested at the time of ordering.
- Full payment of your final invoice is due within 7 days of the event date.
- Cancellations made 10 days or more before the event date will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations made 5 days before the event date will incur a 50% fee.
- Cancellations made within 5 days of the event date are non-refundable.